Preparation of Manuscripts
- Manuscripts submitted to the JSRI must be in English.
- Use of XePersian or LaTeX is necessary.
- Authors must be mentioned separately in order of appearance on the article with the following data (Please notice the authorship principles from here)
- The title of article should be followed by author's name and his/her affiliation. Regular address (es) and e-mail address(es) of the author(s) will be followed at the end of paper.
- A formula-free abstract with the heading “Abstract” following the author(s) name(s) should be included, but should not exceed 200 words. Keywords and Mathematics Subject Classification code 2010 (MSC 2010) should be given at the end of abstract.
- Other footnotes should be avoided. Essential notes should be numbered in the text and grouped together at the end of the article.
- Tables should have short explanatory headings and should be numbered consecutively.
- Referenced equations should be numbered consecutively with numbers in parentheses appearing on the right hand margin.
- References should be set out in alphabetical order of the author's name and in chronological order for the same author in a list at the end of the article. They should be given in a standard and complete form (according APA style), as in the following examples:
Noorbaloochi, S. and Meeden, G. (1983). Unbi